With more than 600 employees, LESER is the largest manufacturer of safety valves in Europe and a leader in its market worldwide. LESER safety valves are developed and tested for the international market in a certified test lab in Hamburg, Germany.
Valve production, with a capacity of over 130,000 valves per year, takes place at a modern factory in Hohenwestedt, Germany.
Eight subsidiaries in Europe, America, the Middle East, and Asia as well as trained contact partners in over 80 countries ensure competent customer consulting services for all industrial applications.
LESER has warehouses all over the world and can deliver valves within a few days.
Safety Valve Applications:
- Chemical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Oil and Gas – Onshore and Offshore
- Valve Sizes 1″ through 8″, Orifice D through T
- Materials: WCB, CF8M, WC8, LCB & Specials
- Design according to API 526
- Great variety of options and flanged connections available.
- Standard metal sealing
- Single trim for steam, gas and liquid